Need some assistance for thelist (113 & 116.8)

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Mr Tony

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 17, 2003
Mankato, MN
As some of you know, thelist is updated usually by qwert1515 and myself. He does the KU and I work on the C-Band stuff. But I need some help with a couple sats

Satmex6 & 5 have usually kicked my butt signal wise so I do not get a good enough results for thelist to be updated. Now Satmex 5 at 116.8 is having some orbital issues so last night when I scanned 116.8 I only got about 10 channels and the Education mux. I know there is more out there but I think my 6 footer just isnt cutting it

If someone with either a larger dish or in the Southern US (where the footprint is better) can scan 116.8 & 113 and send me a Channelmaster file (or post it here) that would be great. Then we can get thelist updated :)

Thanks guys!

I get pretty much every channel on those sats so here you go Ice

[ame=http://rapidshare.com/files/361183148/LINEUP11FEBRERO2010.ndf.html]RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting[/ame]

scanned less than a month ago

113 @ 116.8 western NY

These are the results from western New York on Satmex 5 and Satmex 6 .I only get on average 55% q up here , i hope it helps .

Attachments

• 116.8-113.zip
    4.5 KB · Views: 239
thanks guys!
much appreciated.

hmmm....panhandler shows 97 channels total (87/10) and John shows 100 channels (98/2)

Satmex6 is 31 for John, 36 for Panhandler
Satmex5 is 67 for John, 61 for Panhandler

conversely I get 41 on Satmex6 (31/10) but only 32 on Satmex5

Thanks again!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)