need some help with time warner

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

timekeep

Original poster
Oct 3, 2010
d town
ok well i decided to change to time warner big mistake my tv lags and pixel ates and my internet modem keeps resetting its self for some reason it will reset like every 15-20 i have called time warner customer services another bad idea they or no help what so ever all they do is say that they are sorry and they send a tec over the first tec that came out had replace the modem and said if it does it Again call back well after 20 Min's later it did my phone was not working so i ended up calling back because not only did my phone not work but the modem kept resetting itself i called back and same-thing they said they where sorry and the sent another tec same guy he replace the modem Again and he told me it should not happen anymore well he was wrong it started to reset itself again i called back one more time as you can tell i am sick of this because i just started with time warner paid $130 up front and only gotten bad service sinse both tv/internet so like i was saying i called one more time and told them about the internet modem keeps resetting and now tv pixels alot and same thing said they was sorry and they would send another tec the tec came and he looks around the house and inside and he said everything seems to be good and the reason my tv was acting up was because the wire outside was to low and has a bad signal but the internet look fine and he could not understand what the problem could be so once agin i ended up calling back i talked to a supervisor and she told me the internet will be back up in 2 hours i already knew that was a lie and she said that a feld tec will come out and check the problem out 2 hours later internet was still acting up and the next day the tec came out and said the same thing nothing was wrong everything looks fine he said that theres been an outage in my area for over 2 months and everyone is having the same problem 2 months i told him if i would had knew about that i would had never joined time warner because 2 months and the problem still has not been fix he told me to give it the weekend well i cant wait so i ended up calling time warner agin because in the mail i recived a 40 dollar installation fee to me i felt i didnt need to pay that or get some credits or something because by now i was spending over 170 on bad service because tv never got fix and modem still resets well i called yesterday the man told me i would get 7 dollars or the week and 3 dollars for that day becuase theres another outage and he said that everything would be fix by yesterday well today comes and its still not the modem still resets and the tv still pixels what should i do i am tired of calling time warner because there no help no be truthful if i knew this outage that they say is happening i would had never join them now i dont know what to do because i just threw 170 down the trash can anyone help.

Read your contract. If it is anything like mine, you have 60 days to cancel without penalty.

Of course, like most of us, you probably have limited options.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)