need some pointers on setting up geosat pro 120?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

amc1

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
i need some pointers on setting up a geosatpro gs120 diseqc motorized h-h motor? i bought a 39" dish to go with it . its my first time setting this up.i have a signal for amc 3 on it now .but i need the true azimuth,motor elevation and dish elevation for corner brook nfld canada. and lmb if the lmbf needs to be scuewed?

That's a great site that Lak7 posted, I was playing with it yesterday and discovered you can enter your latitude and longitude if your address doesn't work. Also, with a motorized setup you will not have to skew your LNB, just set it to zero when you setup on your true south satellite, the motor will skew your dish (and LNB) automatically.

or you can use this which has your loc :)
GeoSatFinder - Satellite Finder Calculator - Satellite AV

If you don't have a true south what you have to do is use USALS and let the motor move first to a sat nearby then aim.

From checking your loc, your true south is PAS9 (58W). So if you have a Universal LNB, you can use that and aim for Cubavision....if you don't then use above option.

The latitude of the motor is the same as your latitude...for me at 44.7N (Minneapolis) the latitude scale is at 45

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)