Need someone in Minneapolis to verify something for me

Mr Tony

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 17, 2003
Mankato, MN
Can someone in Minneapolis check what the signal on 129 TP2 shows?
I look at the spotbeam map on thelist and we might be in the coverage area but wanted to make sure

Thanks!

cool. I'm west of you a smidge
I wonder if those are good enough numbers to stay stable?
(I know what the numbers should be on CONUS with the "new" meter but didnt know with spotbeams)

The reason I asked is Dish has Duluth locals in HD (Directv does not) and it would be nice to see Duluth news again (lived there for a few years) :)

The reason I asked is Dish has Duluth locals in HD (Directv does not) and it would be nice to see Duluth news again (lived there for a few years) :)

OMG!!! Are you thinking about doing what I think your thinking about doing? Sure it won't give you a stroke or something worse??;)

OMG!!! Are you thinking about doing what I think your thinking about doing?
thought about getting Dish. Buy a 211 and get the Welcome Pack + locals
and before you ask why dont I just "move with D*"....well I'm already a "mover" ;)

Sure it won't give you a stroke or something worse??;)
nah. Had Dish before (had a couple old 301's and the Family Pack at the end).
But I think it would give some folks in the E* area a stroke if I did.

would have to...contract with D* still runs for a little while ;)

Since E* doesnt allow locals only (I had that years ago) the WP+locals would do what I need it to do
Still mulling it over though....

MattG@ DISH NETWORK said:
C'mon!

I will personally build your account for you :D

Without taking this thread a whole nother way I have been "pondering" myself

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys!!

Iceberg said:
would have to...contract with D* still runs for a little while ;)

Since E* doesnt allow locals only (I had that years ago) the WP+locals would do what I need it to do
Still mulling it over though....

My folks have locals only costs them $10.00/month

Ross

Sent from my DROIDX using SatelliteGuys

thought about getting Dish. Buy a 211 and get the Welcome Pack + locals
and before you ask why dont I just "move with D*"....well I'm already a "mover" ;)

nah. Had Dish before (had a couple old 301's and the Family Pack at the end).
But I think it would give some folks in the E* area a stroke if I did.

You might as well, you're here all the time, anyway. Time to put your money where your mouth is.;)

You might as well, you're here all the time, anyway. Time to put your money where your mouth is.;)

Ya know, Iceberg was with Dish in the past, and it sounds like he may return. He has been a real help to many, many people on this website. You really oughta cool it or you will lose any credence that you have

Ya know, Iceberg was with Dish in the past, and it sounds like he may return. He has been a real help to many, many people on this website. You really oughta cool it or you will lose any credence that you have
Loosen up Bobby. Ice and I have been sparring a long time. He knows where I'm coming from. It's all in fun.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)