need to find w5

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

ggarzatx

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Apr 27, 2006
weslaco texas
im trying to find w5 orbital position.i lost my game show on x4 ku.i need to program it on my 4dtv.please help.

Hello!
If you click on the "W5" in the "Program Satellites" and the screen continues to the next step in adding a satellite you can just add W5 with your 4DTV receiver finding the position. If the screen keeps staying the same everytime you click on the W5 then you need a "Master Reset" on your receiver. I just did my master reset and G1 133' was the satellite that I first programmed and the position is 5000. The next satellite west is C4 135' and the number is 5055; next west is W7 137' and the number is 5113. For every 2' steps to the next sat the value has been about 55. The W5 105' shows up at 4307 which is 693 lower than G1 if you can do it manually or to see if you are close. Simple instructions are at NPS website: www.callnps.com . I hope this helps!!!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)