Need to Know . . .

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Yes, I have my bedroom tv hooked up like this. I ran a Cat6 for this setup.Works really great. The only downside of my setup is I have to watch the same tv channel as the Hopper. Unless you can advise me I can get different tv channel as to what's on the hopper.If that can be done, let me know how that works.

Maybe a possibility with the H4. :rolleyes:

Seriously, with 16 tuners the H3 has it's a shame it doesn't have a dual output.

Reactions: charlesrshell
Yes, I have my bedroom tv hooked up like this. I ran a Cat6 for this setup.Works really great. The only downside of my setup is I have to watch the same tv channel as the Hopper. Unless you can advise me I can get different tv channel as to what's on the hopper.If that can be done, let me know how that works.
Sounds like you might be a candidate for a Fire tv stick and Dish Anywhere.

Reactions: comfortably_numb
Stop and think !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He already has SD on the 722/722K why wouldn't he be happy saving money on Hopper with a modulator?

Stop and think? That's OK if you want a crippled system where you have to watch all the TVs on the same channel. It takes Joeys to have the true flexibility oh Hopper/Hopper3. You have to pay to play with HD.

Thanks. It is comforting to know that there is life after Home Distribution.

I don't mean to be rude, but I probably will not be back here until absolutely necessary, if that time ever comes.

Having HD on all TVs is not that important to us.

Happy New Year.

Reactions: charlesrshell
I have two Hopper 3s, two 4k Joeys, and two Wireless Joeys. Also have a RF Modulator attached to each Hopper. Both Hoppers send TV signal to a 12 port home distribution splitter. Presently I have 11 active TVs. Attached is a diagram and pic of my home distribution system.

What are you running a motel?:D I run HDMI cables thru a powered splitter to my other two tvs. One is a 30 foot run and I get great reception.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)