GEOSATpro Need to replace my worn out Geo Sat remote

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
For almost everything I own now, fireplaces, Amiko FTA box, Roku, TVs, I'm so happy with the Logitech Harmony series. Even the smaller version with just a few programmable sources has been VERY easy to download and to "train" as well where needed. They (Harmony) seem to be the "king of codes" and downloading to it sure beats punching in numbers! I don't buy the really expensive ones but the 665 does very nicely and many times cheaper than online:

Reactions: a33
The problem with universal remotes is that they don't always duplicate all functions of the original remote.

Reactions: N5XZS
I've not had that issue with the Logitech. Plus, if ANY of the original functions work, they can be trained....With the Amiko, all functions that I need worked!

Amazon seems to be the most expensive place for this remote. :eek

Might think about the logitech, you think they might have one in Bestbuy don't you think?

But still prefer the real satellite control commands code. :cool:

Which receiver do you have? The microHD or another one? Have you contacted SatelliteAV?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)