need to speak with dirt member

jamescbarrow

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 22, 2012
Guyton, Georgia, United States
hey guys i am a satellite guys regular here, i need to speak with a dirt member about, downgrading from the hopper to something else, as i am moving into a apartment with the girlfriend and wanna cut my prices all i can and dont really need the hopper, but we still wanna keep dish.

hey guys i am a satellite guys regular here, i need to speak with a dirt member about, downgrading from the hopper to something else, as i am moving into a apartment with the girlfriend and wanna cut my prices all i can and dont really need the hopper, but we still wanna keep dish.

To contact DIRT, go to the frontpage of the boards, and find the names in red at the bottom. Send one of them an IM.

When you mention downgrading from the Hopper, are you wanting to just downgrade to another DVR (like the 722 or the 612), or drop DVR altogether? How many Hoppers and Joeys do you have now? How many TVs are you going to want to be hooked up at the new location?

That sucks you have to give up the Hopper but sometimes there are more important things. It may end up costing you some money to downgrade since they don't have a promotion for it but DIRT should be able to help you out.

wanting to do one of 3 things, keep the hopper, and do away with the joey, which if that was the case i could do myself, as i am a satellite tech, or downgrade to a 722 or a 625, and yes i hate to get rid of the hopper only had it 3 months, and love it.

Please PM me your account number and verify your 4 digit PIN number on your account so I can review the options available to you. Thanks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts