Needing a good amp

trees at a distance should be ok ... but close are a problem....

what about the height of your ant ... usually 15 to 20 ft up is good, higher the better usually...

are you sure that you are pointed good .... that ant is directional ... uhf only ...

your wiring should be good if you used it for sat... for sat you need current flow...

Abandon all hope of using a 5' high antenna. Try again with a 5-10 mast on the roof of the house.

lol. I can get Fox, ABC and all the Ion's with my other location at 5 feet. ; ) My problem is I am getting nothing now and its really up higher than it was. I just changed from about a 25 foot wire distance to 100 foot.

Thanks for everyone for their suggestions. Back to the house and on the roof will work. :)

trees at a distance should be ok ... but close are a problem....

what about the height of your ant ... usually 15 to 20 ft up is good, higher the better usually...

are you sure that you are pointed good .... that ant is directional ... uhf only ...

your wiring should be good if you used it for sat... for sat you need current flow...

I had it at 15 feet but I got the same channels at 5 feet and it was easier to reach. :)

Problem found

I have all my wires clearly marked so I will know which ones to use. The wire for HDTV is marked "HDTV" and C band, dish network, etc.

So when hooking my my antenna naturally I would use the one marked HDTV. :eek:

However that was my old 25 foot run. My new run is on my dish network line. :eek:

I hooked up the correct cable and poof I get a signal. :eek:

Still not getting NBC and ABC has issues but Fox and all the ION's are there.

Helps to use the correct wire. :rolleyes: :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts