NESN Bruins/Red Sox Conflict Tonight

hperry

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 2, 2006
Tonight, the Bruins playoff game is at the same time as the red sox game. NESN handles this on cable networks by offering NESNPlus to air the extra game (in this case, bruins would be on NESN and sox on NESNPlus). Will Dish do the same? Will we get both games in HD (or at all?) or will we only get the Bruins? Right now, all I see on the schedule is Bruins...I see nothing about a temp channel being turned on for the sox.

Tonight, the Bruins playoff game is at the same time as the red sox game. NESN handles this on cable networks by offering NESNPlus to air the extra game (in this case, bruins would be on NESN and sox on NESNPlus). Will Dish do the same? Will we get both games in HD (or at all?) or will we only get the Bruins? Right now, all I see on the schedule is Bruins...I see nothing about a temp channel being turned on for the sox.
Check 442 HD and 449 SD.

The last conflict had the Bruins/Canadiens(I think) game on the NESN alternative channel and it was in HD so the Red Sox game should be in HD on the alt channel. Go B's!!!

thanks guys. i missed it because it's not next to the 5434 NESNHD channel i normally watch. i guess i should have searched the interwebs a bit harder and i woulda found the answer...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)