NESN HD - letter to CEO

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I see FSNNE was uplinked!! A sign of things to come. Hopefully NESN will be added soon. Since all the VOOm chanels will be converted to mpeg4 in august, that will leave plenty of room for NESN. Maybe we will get the last 2 weeks of the season in HD!!!!

RED SOX best team in baseball!!
Yankees 10 1/2 games back. Just swept by the Rockies!!!!!

FSNNE HD was uplinked awhile ago and never had any Celtics games in HD, and that was before Comcast bought out FSNNE from Rainbow Media after the season ended.

FSNNE HD was uplinked awhile ago and never had any Celtics games in HD, and that was before Comcast bought out FSNNE from Rainbow Media after the season ended.

This has been uplinked for about a year now and still has not gone live.

As a Red Sox fan sitting in the midwest, with a dish pointing at 61.5, dare I hope that I would be able to get NESN HD???

Or would I get it with the Red Sox games blacked out?

All E* customers are blacked out on Red Sox games in HD.

Didn't realize that FSNNE has been uplinked for a year now. Got my hopes up for nothing i guess. Oh well. I still have faith in getting NESN HD though. Not really interested in FSNNE since i don't watch the NBA. Just thought it might be a clue as to new england finally getting RSN's in HD.

I was just looking at the Boston HD locals on E* and noticed that they are on transpoder 21 on 61.5(E12) and mpeg4.

Anyone one know if they are using the new mpeg4 encoders on the HD local? If they are they still have space for 2 more HD channels on it. Is E* waiting to uplink the Boston WB and PBS HD channels, or just wasting time not putting NESNHD on there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)