NESN HD Picture

Status
Please reply by conversation.
My local HD's were out on Tuesday night also (Boston)...However all was right with the world this morning...(too late for me to complain to D* last night)...I didn't want to call them and get all wound up then try to sleep...

So I called and was hung up on (or accidentally disconnected when the supervisor said hello) and then called again. I was livid...but in control...they insist sat 99 should be lit up and I should be receiving my locals off that sat.

Can anyone else confirm that is where my locals are supposed to come from?

They keep telling me I have a bad lnb or bad equipment..(which is only 6 mos old!) So I scheduled another appt. This time when the guy says my equipment is fine I will call D* with him standing there and let them argue over it.

I can see it now...umm his equipment is fine....(and yes I do have some nice equipement ;) ..and the guy on the phone saying ummm no it isnt.

I gotta figure out a way to record this...by the way I think Im starting to go nuts.

boston area dtv said:
So I called and was hung up on (or accidentally disconnected when the supervisor said hello) and then called again. I was livid...but in control...they insist sat 99 should be lit up and I should be receiving my locals off that sat.

Can anyone else confirm that is where my locals are supposed to come from?

They keep telling me I have a bad lnb or bad equipment..(which is only 6 mos old!) So I scheduled another appt. This time when the guy says my equipment is fine I will call D* with him standing there and let them argue over it.

I can see it now...umm his equipment is fine....(and yes I do have some nice equipement ;) ..and the guy on the phone saying ummm no it isnt.

I gotta figure out a way to record this...by the way I think Im starting to go nuts.

http://www.lyngsat.com/hd/space2.html

raoul thank you for the information.

I guess I have to have word with the tech when/if he shows up.

The tech was supposed to be there between 8-12 today. The company called while I was at the gym at 7:30 but didnt leave a message. (Im RE broker so when I miss a call I do call it back even if they dont leave a message)

So I call the company back and get into huge VM system and couldnt get a hold of a person.

So I get a call at 3:30 from the same company to reschedule. I said why didnt anyone show up. They said because we couldnt confirm youd be there. I said you said between 8-12 and someone was there. I called you back before 8 and noone answered. She then said she called my home phone at 11:20. I said you called at 11:20 to confirm Id be there between 8-12? she said she left a message. I said are you sure you left a message. she said yes. I said ma'am the number you called is hooked up to a fax machine! you were asked to call my cell which you did twice!

So we set it up for Saturday AM I will keep you posted. Besides if I dont vent here I have to go kick the cat.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)