NESN HD Uplinked!!!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but this channel is a local sports channel for the New England area only correct? So although I am a fan of the Red Sox and live in New Orleans, there is nothing I can do to get this when it becomes available?

I have a feeling it will be 24/7 feed but on spotbeam so only NE will be able to get it.

If it's turned on then I would assume that E* could start broadcasting NESN-HD feeds on CI. That would definitely benefit even those of us who aren't in the NE area (of course how many games that would actually turn out to be is anyone's guess, probably not too many at this point).

If it's turned on then I would assume that E* could start broadcasting NESN-HD feeds on CI. That would definitely benefit even those of us who aren't in the NE area (of course how many games that would actually turn out to be is anyone's guess, probably not too many at this point).

if the switch gets turned on tomorrow, we'll get 6 bruins in HD on CI, plus the first two rounds of playoffs if we make it

if the switch gets turned on tomorrow, we'll get 6 bruins in HD on CI, plus the first two rounds of playoffs if we make it

I don't think there's any way of knowing how many games we'd get. AFAIK Dish does not broadcast every HD game that is on CI, probably because of bandwidth issues.

But, hey, it would be a start.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)