NESN HD Uplinked!!!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
NESN HD in the guide!!!!!!!

NESN HD is showing in the guide but is playing Big Ten HD Alt not MLB Baseball.
I did a test switch and guide download, still wrong
Is this normal?

Just checked 4:25 PM EDT. Still showing Big 10 HD Alt

It's a game only feed, meaning they'll only carry Bruins, Red Sox and possibly college games. Skip forward on your guide to tomorrow 7pm, maple leafs vs bruins shows up.

btw, no sign of that bruins game in HD on center ice yet

So how the heck do I add 61.5 with 129? From what I've read a 622 can either see 61.5 or 129, but not both. I'd hate to lose 129 as FSW-HD is on 129 (as well as most of the other RSN-HD channels).

So how the heck do I add 61.5 with 129? From what I've read a 622 can either see 61.5 or 129, but not both. I'd hate to lose 129 as FSW-HD is on 129 (as well as most of the other RSN-HD channels).

See my sig. I have all 4 (61.5/110/119/129) and 3 622's on a DPP-44.

Works fine :)

(I actually wish the receiver was smarter about the duplicates, but that's a different thread).

You'll need a DPP44 switch. The receiver will get the HD channels from either 129 or 61.5 and it will be transparent to you. Your RSN-HD will come from 129.

They better have all the games active in the guide for a games only channel, I don't want the excuse that the game is not in HD today BS from the CSR. NESNHD has almost more HD then ESPNHD on a daily basis even if it's repeats.

bruins games in hd will be mirrored on 129 for center ice if they have them

Sox replay on right now is not on 5434. I guess live is gonna have to be good enough. B's game not showing in guide either:confused:

is D* 24/7?

does it show in the NHL Center Ice HD listings too? dammit Dish has been showing HD RSN feeds and not mirroring them in CI atleast 50 times this season.

does it show in the NHL Center Ice HD listings too? dammit Dish has been showing HD RSN feeds and not mirroring them in CI atleast 50 times this season.

it didn't show earlier when i checked.. yea, for some reason they've missed a bunch of games that were on the HD RSNs for CI

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)