NESN HD Uplinked!!!

Not seeing it. Is there a way to download the updated guide?

EDIT: Never mind. I did a "Switch check" and it downloaded the updated guide. It's there!! Yippee!

Yes, I was getting worried too as I had checked the schedule around the time you posted. Did the test switch after reading the previous post to get them and was about to recommend that to you. Did you happen to notice that they have the start time as 9:00 PM - it would be nice if that happens all the time so that we can get the pre-game in HD as well (see already getting greedy).

Did you happen to notice that they have the start time as 9:00 PM - it would be nice if that happens all the time so that we can get the pre-game in HD as well (see already getting greedy).

I saw that too. I would like that. We've waited long enough, so we deserve it! The time slots that are booked are a little inconsistent. Some games 4 hours, some 4.5 hours, etc. Not sure what their method is there. I am only hoping that someone isn't literally asleep at the switch when the games run long. That would be VERY frustrating!

Yes, I was getting worried too as I had checked the schedule around the time you posted. Did the test switch after reading the previous post to get them and was about to recommend that to you. Did you happen to notice that they have the start time as 9:00 PM - it would be nice if that happens all the time so that we can get the pre-game in HD as well (see already getting greedy).

who knows if we'll get the pregame show in HD. One thing's for sure, no postgame shows in HD, for the bruins, they've cut off the feed the second the game was over

I can't believe I'm watching a Red Sox game in HD, and it's not a Saturday game with crappy Fox announcers!!! :):):):):):)

NESN-HD overload! On Friday the Bruins vs. Ottawa game will be on channel 444 (HD Alt) as the Sox vs. Jays will be occupying the regular NESN-HD channel.

Awesome!

Was able to watch the SOX game today. PQ was excellent and no sound issues that other reported earlier. Switched back and forth from HD to SD, WOW what a difference. Can't believe what we had to deal w/ last year. Also in 5.1 WOO HOO!! 3 and 1 go Big Papi!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts