NET Nebraska Radio on 4DTV

Status
Please reply by conversation.

clay_horton

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Mar 12, 2007
I used to receive NET Nebraska radio 1 on my DSR 905 Sidecar. Lyngsat shows that there are ITC signals for that service along with the new NET radio two. Can I use a generic map to tune the radio signals? Channel 614 used to carry radio one and still transmits a slide and an audio feed from PBS television. If 4DTV will not work, what are some other options?

There are two radio stations on T4-601. You have to change the language settings to hear them.
On the 922, it's Options 6, 2, 3 and then arrow over to Spanish or French. I'm not sure what the procedure is on the 905.

I think I got it....

If you have a DSR922, try

Program Generic sat CE to the Galaxy 28 (T4) and set polarity with channel set to 170

then go to channel 170 to 179.

Diagnostic C shows SR=29.27 coding 7/8

There is another radio station on T4-602 if you switch language to Spanish. It seems to be a jazz station.

That's the correct generic, but only channel 170 (the HD channel) will work as all the other service numbers are wrong.
You won't be able to tune the other channels and radio stations in the mux using generics.

There are two radio stations on T4-601. You have to change the language settings to hear them.
On the 922, it's Options 6, 2, 3 and then arrow over to Spanish or French. I'm not sure what the procedure is on the 905.
Thanks for the information, The 905 procedure is Option 6, 1, select language. English=NET2 Television audio, Spanish=NET Radio 1 French=Radio Talking Book Network. 603 has NET radio on Spanish.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)