NET1,2,3 on Galaxy 28 @ 89w

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

tasherman

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 4, 2011
N. California
A while ago when NET moved from T6 to T4 I was able to pick them up just fine after the move. Then I lost them. I had been limping alone with the national PBS feed until they recently moved to DVB. Now I've got no PBS and I really miss it. Does anyone know if they are still available on T4-600, 601 & 602? Is their something I need to do?

A while ago when NET moved from T6 to T4 I was able to pick them up just fine after the move. Then I lost them. I had been limping alone with the national PBS feed until they recently moved to DVB. Now I've got no PBS and I really miss it. Does anyone know if they are still available on T4-600, 601 & 602? Is their something I need to do?

I'm getting them just fine here (99% SQ) on a 12 footer.

Doesn't matter but I'm in western Nebraska. I get NETV OTA so I rarely watch it on satellite. Or did you mean which satellite? T4-600, etc (Galaxy 28).

Yes, I meant where were you. Being in the center of the continental US you might have better signal strength than I get in N. California. I get signal: 100 quality 1. I used to get it fine and nothing has changed on my end. I can peek my disk but no improvement.

Finally, after moving the dish back and forth a while I got a momentary fragmented picture. I stopped and tuned the polorization and it got better. Then went back and retuned position and it came it. Ended up with signal quality of 39 which is probably why it was so hard to find.

Thanks for the help

Status
Please reply by conversation.