Netflix goes to black on hopper.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Red_dog

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 5, 2006
I have has and super Joey. Netflix works on the Joey, but not the hopper.
I have try the reboot, Chanel 370, the app, none of them work.
The hopper is hard wire to my network and Internet, pandora works and other apps.

So any ideas?

To give you an update, if all dish tech support.
They new of the problem, said I might be able to fix it if I do a factory reset.
I said, this in not a good option, then I was told that a fix should be out in 10 days.
I said I will wait, will let you know when fix

To give you an update, if all dish tech support.
They new of the problem, said I might be able to fix it if I do a factory reset.
I said, this in not a good option, then I was told that a fix should be out in 10 days.
I said I will wait, will let you know when fix

It is a known issue, and they're working on a fix. No timeline on it though.

This afternoon when I attempted to get Netflix tuned in for my daughter, the movies she watches most all were error messaged as unavailable try later. When I exited CH 370, I got a black screen and no sound. This happened on a number of channels I tried. The only fix was to reset the hopper. I called Dish as I had this happen for the past 3 weeks now. I was told they are aware of the problem and the engineers are working on a solution. The fix will be download to customers boxes when available. I should have checked here before contacting support.

Maybe this is the reason we're seeing the HWS S525 software release threads today.

This happened to me today for the first time. Froze up the Hopper and had to reboot. Worked ok after that. I do have the latest software.
Jay

This has happened to me twice in the past week. Hit Netflix through the menu button and screen went black. After about 2 minutes the Netflix logo finally appeared and everything work normally.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts