Netflix Streaming: Last and Next Movie Watched

Zookster

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 19, 2004
Here and Now
Now that summer reality TV season is upon us, I'm assuming there are a lot of forum regulars getting more use from their Netflix accounts and Netflix streaming enabled devices. Given the dearth of good content on Netflix Watch Instantly, I thought it would be helpful to share the good, the bad, and the ugly. It might also be worthwhile to comment on the picture quality of things you've watched and whether it was in HD.

To get things started:

Last: Dead Like Me, Season 1 (Better PQ than expected for non-HD, though for some reason some episodes are 4:3 rather than 16:9 aspect. Regardless, I am really getting pulled into this show.)

Next: Transsiberian (before it expires, June 4)

Dead like me is excellent on netflix streaming. I loved the series, but the movie they made to end the story left me bored.

Last: Timecrimes: interesting movie, PQ was good.

You are correct. Since the summer is upon us I am burning up my Xbox and Roku watching Netflix. I am currently catching up with all of the CSI's from this season, Friday Night Lights Season 1 (great show) and Heros (up to episode 10 of season 3). I am also watching Harper's Island on Netflix. I love the fact that I don't have to set my DVR for any of these shows anymore.
The picture quality on all of the shows are all great.
Netflix streaming is the best.

Sorry, I don't have a next and last...I am kind of watching everything at once!

Still have the latest Heroes to catch up on....

Last Movie I watched was last night: Die Hard.

Also have a Roku and XBox360 for NetFlix. Love it!

Excellent thread idea guys!

You are correct. Since the summer is upon us I am burning up my Xbox and Roku watching Netflix. I am currently catching up with all of the CSI's from this season, Friday Night Lights Season 1 (great show) and Heros (up to episode 10 of season 3). I am also watching Harper's Island on Netflix. I love the fact that I don't have to set my DVR for any of these shows anymore.
The picture quality on all of the shows are all great.
Netflix streaming is the best.

Sorry, I don't have a next and last...I am kind of watching everything at once!

Thanks for the Friday Night Lights and Harper's Island tip. Definitely need to add those to the queue. I've especially been meaning to check out Friday Night Lights.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)