Netflix’s ‘Fuller House’ Renewed

Hahah same here. Wife wanted to watch it last weekend and we ended up watching the whole season. Now this weekend house of cards weekend marathone.

Despite my hatred for all things streaming, I signed up for yet another free trial of Netflix to give this a try. I’ve been watching around one episode a night, and am on episode 10. It is actually better than I thought it would be. Fuller House is a much better follow up to Full House than Girl Meets World is to Boy Meets worlds in my opinion. Girl Meets World is way too ‘Disney Channelified’ for me and I quite watching after 5 or 6 episodes. Fuller House does a great job at explaining what the characters have been up to for the last 20 years and what became of them without over doing it. What I find amazing is how well the actors are able to snap back into their roles. The character of Kimmy has not changed one bit! Steph, Kimmy and Steve haven’t really done much if anything in the way of acting since the original series ended so it’s amazing to see how well their acting skills have stayed intact. And wow, both Candace Cameron Bure and Jodie Sweetin looks amazing! After her addiction problems, I certainly wasn’t expecting Sweetin to look like that.

I can’t stand Kimmy’s husband/future ex-husband. That character seems too out of place and is like a goofy over the top father that you’d find on a Disney Channel series. While I first enjoyed the novelty of the references to the original, and the almost fourth wall breaking ‘Where is Michelle/she’s too busy in NY running a fashion empire’ some of it starts to wear on me after a while. Kudos to the set designers, all the interior shots look nearly identical to the original. Looking at the goofs posted online, there are some inconsistencies, but as someone who pays attention, just not to every detail, the interior of the house looks great. Overall, can't wait to wrap up season 1 in the coming days, looking foward to season 2 and will cancel Netflix until next year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)