neusat ac3 audio

Status
Please reply by conversation.

crankbait

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 15, 2008
I have a neusat 6000, I'm tring to get the ac3 audio to work on my audio digital reciever. I have a coolsat 7100 that has the same channels on it as the neusat and the audio works on the coolsat on ac3 channels . I have them both on amc21 125w. The neusat is turned on the ac3 setting in the audio section. I have an optical wire hooked to the reciever, when i hook it to the coolsat , pbs, create the audio works, when I hook it to the 6000, I have video but no audio .Anyone know what the problem might be or what I'm doing wrong? Thanks for any reply.

Some receivers do that, I have 3-4 that only work on 'some' of the ac3 channels. Sometimes firmware update can fix that problem, if any exists for that model.

I don't have exerience of the Neusat, however I had a similar problem with a viewsat.Viewsat got picture no audio whereas Pansat got pic & audio OK, on the same feed.The problem was due to the viewsat not correctly scanning the audio PID.I was able to correct this by uploading the channel list - edit the PID - and download it back to the viewsat.Compare the Neusat Audio PID value with the one on the Coolsat and go from there.....

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)