Neusat premium antenna menu?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Greysquirrel

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Nov 13, 2003
Just picked one of these up and can't seem to find how to get into the antenna menu, I am locked onto my TS satellite but want to move my motor to other sats to see what I want to save but can't seem to find out how to get to the antenna menu, must be something I am missing, have tried most buttons but no joy, I thought it would be in the main menu but not there.
Looked at about 300 posts on here but did not find the answer, can someone please help me?

Last edited:
Most of those menu I can find I just can't seem to get to the Antenna Positioning menu to get the motor to move. Also for some reason when I scan AMC9 it scans AMC6. Had a NBC news test pattern on for a while on 6 but it seems to have gone, could that just have been a wild feed?

Sometimes there is an NBC Newschannel Test Pattern on AMC9. Maybe that's what you saw? If so, it's usually a wild feed, comes and goes. So, you might have been on AMC9?

Al

Boy if sh*t was brains I couldn't wipe my butt. I was outside and just didn't or couldn't see the antenna position selection but I thought I did click onto it once guess I didn't. Now the only problem is that when I press the arrows on the remote the motor does not move. It moves by the manual buttons but not by the remote buttons, any ideas?

Dish does move, BUT if I have it in 1.2 it says to set step then select Move Dish and press the arrow for W/E, all that happens is the dish will move a couple of degrees each time you press the arrow, manual says that if you select continuous when you press the arrow it will keep going till you press another button but I have to hold the arrow button to keep it moving, I guess that is if you are going across the arc from west to east or east to west, not really a problem.

In USALS it says to enter your longitude and Latitude but when you get to that screen and highlight longitude the arrow buttons don't change the setting and the number buttons do nothing it also has my longitude as south but if I could change the numbers I guess I could change it to north.
The only thing that works it if I move the dish using the continuous setting is that if I set the command mode to "Go to 0" it goes back to my TS position. If I select "Go to Position" it won't move I guess because I have no starting reference point as my Lat. & Long.
I'm sure I am doing something wrong somewhere, this is not rocket science and I have a number of AV devices all menu driven and have had no problems setting them up. Anyone with any experience with this box that can help me I would appreciate it.

I don't have a Nuesat, but with the Pansat, you have to hit the left or right arrow to change the direction from E to W or S to N. Then you have to save it or it will go back to default.

Al

Status
Please reply by conversation.

D* Type II Dish

600 FTA Channels! - BSC621-2 LNBF/Mercury II

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)