Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Feb 10, 2005
Anyone else who used automatic billing all of a sudden get charged $15.88
to their credit card??

Here's the details...

CHECKCARD 06/13 RAINBOW DBS/RECURRING 800-GETVOOM NY [Learn more] $15.88

WTF??

I did not have any other changes on my CC this month.

I think the customer service lines are still open, so you may want to call them and have them clarify the charges.

I wish they would go ahead and send the last statement and give us formal notification that the boxes are ours to keep.. :(

I had a $20 charge on my card show up a couple days ago from Voom. I can't figure out what its for.

I got wacked $37.93.

I may dispute the charges with my credit card company unless VOOM can tell me what these charges are for.

I may also send them a bill if they don't come to my house and remove their dish and antenna and patch the holes in my roof and house.

Final Charges

I received via the mail a $36.26 billing statement (and I assume credit card charge) from Voom for service from April 11-30, 2005.

Also, it transfers all rights to the leased equipment to me.

Guess that closes the book on Voom for me -- nice but unpredictable ride, however.

Scott Greczkowski said:
I may also send them a bill if they don't come to my house and remove their dish and antenna and patch the holes in my roof and house.

They don't have to. They signed the equipment... *ALL* equipment... over to you, so it's your problem, same as mine, and everyone else...

I owe 31.92 but for some reason my autopay was cancelled before the end so they will be sending me a paper bill. ????
I STILL WANT MY VOOM BACK !!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)