New 3D uploads to my You Tube channel

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Here's another upload I shot Wednesday. It was shot and edited in 1080 60p x 1920 using twin HDR TD10 camcorders in 2D mode. Left and right cams were paired in Vegas Pro v11 for 3D stereo. The cameras were only 18" apart so next time I will use a 1 meter stereo base for even better depth.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was advised of a couple render errors in the current version. I will be changing it out tomorrow with a corrected file.

Most recent production is now up on my YT channel. It's the Valley of Fire a traditional documentary style covering the major features of the State Park. It is best viewed in 3D on a 3D TV in SBS half mode, or slightly less quality with 3D Row interleaved. I looked at it in anaglyph and was not impressed, probably due to the over all dominate red rocks not working well with red / cyan glasses.

Most recent production is now up on my YT channel. It's the Valley of Fire a traditional documentary style covering the major features of the State Park. It is best viewed in 3D on a 3D TV in SBS half mode, or slightly less quality with 3D Row interleaved. I looked at it in anaglyph and was not impressed, probably due to the over all dominate red rocks not working well with red / cyan glasses.

Wow great Job!! I had tried to view it on my pc, but as you said looks soso with red cyan. Managed to get it over on my TV and what a difference.

If anyone here is interested in the iso file for the full 3D BD version, PM me. I have to maintain the iso file link private because it is a 5Gb download and if the download exceeds a certain level per month I get charged $$$. Once I get close to my limit, I'll need to shut it down.

I could say this project was over 10 years in the making with the first video shot in April 2000. It's all explained in the video.

If anyone here would like to download the iso file to burn a 3D BD, I can give you the link but I have to warn you the files are 6 GB so be prepared for a long download even with an extremely fast connect speed. Send me a PM and I will give you the link.

Glad I got your download of Bryce Canyon. Really Outstanding Job. And one of my favorite places.

Two weeks ago I completed a menu based version of the 3D Bryce Canyon tour. The menus allow you to go quickly to each section. The menu is in 3D too. It also has DTS 5.1 sound encoding for wider dynamic range. I'm not ready to upload the iso yet as I may work on some remake of the Google Maps parts. This is in experimental stages now so I'm not sure if what I want to do will even be possible. Google Maps has some limitations.

If anyone is interested in having an improved version, let me know so I can get an idea if the upload is worth the effort. It does take me a whole day so if no one is interested, I'll just leave the original up.

Don, I tried playing your 3D videos via my Roku box. Some of them play fine and look great in 3D, but unfortunately most (including Allure) refuse to play. :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)