New 721 Beta Screen Shots!

Damn, I was hoping they were going to fix the black screen issue as it was a recent addition to the bug list. It should not have been that hard to fix since it was not there from the beginning, at least I do not believe it was. I started seeing it around L107 or L109.

What if you have more than 1 show in the buffer - will it record the entire buffer with that option or just the show you are currently watching?

Since you would have to be in PIP mode already to record from the buffer of both tuners at once from the beginning all you would have to do is swap tuners and press record and select that option on the other tuner as well, unless there is a bug that would prevent this from happening.

Excellent job Scott with the pictures and data. Many thanks. Does the current Beta fix the occasional freeze problem when using the Skip Forward button?

Scott Greczkowski said:
The above posts comes from a Canadian IP address so take it for what you will

Scott,

That's good news - we have another beta tester, a second opinion always is better then one monopoly view.
Give him opportunity talk here - we will know 2 times more about beta software of PVR721 ;).

It's not that at all....

I never heard of a beta tester in Canada before. :)

And those things that he reports I have not seen on my 721 for quite awhile.

I think a few different groups of testing exists. Will be interesting compare System Info from your and his 721.

Maybe it is the receiver for the Canadian DBS provider Bell ExpressVu but if that was the case the receiver would be called something other than a 721 like the other receivers they have wouldn't it?

Guest (hmm, not myself ;)),

Could you please post your screenshots for compare with Scott's version ?

I have been told (by someone I really trust at DISH) that there are NO 721 Beta software testers in Canada.

The person added "there currently isn't a Canadian version of the 721 either".

It is not too difficult to hide a PC's real IP address if the web browser is configured to use a proxy. The "guest" in question could have easily used a http proxy, or a SOCKS server in Canada to make the post.

Regards.

KT

Eh, guys !

The forum dedicated to discussions of DVR/PVRs, not personal info. Please, let hear his opinion ( if he really have the beta software ).

But the point being made about this info is to determine if the information is true or not so that the discussion of the DVR/PVR is not incorrect information.

I would give him a chance to proof himself - if he will post a few pictures, then Scott could comment it. Elsewhere you swamping this to nowhere. :(
Are you a dedicated censor here ? Or Dish empoyee ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)