New Access cards P6?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
charper1 said:
He 100% lies imho because the new cards are SAFE. BUT we shouldn't even be discussing this here as it will cause problems and I mean really, who cares, we all know real men pay for their signals; LOL!

I agree stongly that real men pay for their signal... He's not lying though... thats all I will say about that. I don't mind discussing it, I have nothing to hide, I pay for all my signal and packages etc... and it is definetly good to be outspoken AGAINST these guys.

Just as long as i can stay "moved" across the border to get the "significantly viewed" pittsburgh locals i can't get elsewhere because:
a: comcast won't carry upn19 or wb22 here for some reason
b: i can't get them with even a rooftop antenna

I don't care. Hopefully though by the time this happens directv will have locals available in the wheeling/steubenville market and I can get those plus the sig viewed pittsburgh locals (especially since there isnt an ota upn,wb,abc,or fox here).

joedekock said:
This will make the hackers very angry... they are on the verge of releasing a hack for the P4 card this month or December. Also the P5's hack is claimed to be out early 2006. There's a guy I work with that gets into that sort of thing, so he keeps me informed on it, and rubs in that he "saves" money on his satallite service. :no

I think O. J. Simpson said something like this about $33,000 ago.

O.J's a millionare and can afford to pay either way. He'd probably just use it as a tax writeoff.

joedekock said:
This will make the hackers very angry... they are on the verge of releasing a hack for the P4 card this month or December. Also the P5's hack is claimed to be out early 2006. There's a guy I work with that gets into that sort of thing, so he keeps me informed on it, and rubs in that he "saves" money on his satallite service. :no

ya thats what they said a year and a half ago too.

D* piracy is down to nothing now.

I thought they change from p4 to d1 cards after nds agreed to do access control for them i don't think their such thing as p5 card inless thats the nickname that everyone has give it. If it namename it should be p7 because this third one nds has made for directv.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts