New adult IPTV service

yes i still have xtv but its no longer hooked up, too costly for the programing, also you are right the same movies over and over, and it kept losing its buffer all the time, and the pic quality sucked.
When I switched to 15Mbps FiOS (from 6Mbps Comcast) I didn't have any buffering issues. This was about a year or more ago, tho.

-John

Quality

I signed up. Will be curious to see how this compares to XTV. XTV was good, but way too many repeats.

I signed up for my 52" HD TV, but if the quality isn't good enough (as XTV wasn't), I will use the 20" SD TV in the bedroom instead.

Glad to see there are unlimited packages available, as those would be my preference. :)

-John

John:

In regards to the quality you should be able to see the same as you get from any high quality DVD player.

We have tested the FyreTV boxxx on many different TVs and I can tell you its looks exactly the same as a DVD player

Unfortunately the Adult industry is plagued with companies that produce bad quality masters, so if it looks bad playing on the DVD it will look bad on the FyreTV boxxx :( there isnt much we can do about this.

Codecs

AVC and HE-AAC

AVC = Mpeg-4 Part 10 or H.264

HE-AAC = High Efficiancy Advanced Audio Codec

Dont confuse Mpeg-4 part 10 with Mpeg-4 part 2 or 3 (divx and xvid); H.264 will require HALF the bandwidth to output the same quality as DIVX.

AVC and HE-AAC

AVC = Mpeg-4 Part 10 or H.264

HE-AAC = High Efficiancy Advanced Audio Codec

Dont confuse Mpeg-4 part 10 with Mpeg-4 part 2 or 3 (divx and xvid); H.264 will require HALF the bandwidth to output the same quality as DIVX.

I have sent you a PM regarding something, also I have some questions in the private forums (the backdoor forums).

Thanks

via which bird/

Estefano,

Which bird and what size dish is being used for the satellite downloads?

Scott,

I read the specs from their website and it is saying that it is using both a broadband and a satellite download for programming.

It will work on a 768k connection but you wont be able to get DVD quality, in fact you will only get 50% dvd quality (which looks good in a small tube) but would look terrible on a large 62" DLP

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)