New Book on ESPN. 'Those Guys Have All the Fun'

When I read it I will tell everyone if it matches what I've been told about the few people who work at ESPN that I've talked to. Not just Keith. Some of the stuff you hear comes from people who don't work in the "biz" anymore. I've only talked to a few people but the stories they told me matched . Also when you hear things like, I've never heard of so and so or I never talked to so and so it's what they always say. They don't deny the story, they just say they never talked to them.

Last edited:
Hi televisionarchives,
I have read 'Those Guys Have All the Fun' twice and it was fun reading this book.
It is a great book and I will advice others to read it once. I like his sense of humor and writing ability.

Hi televisionarchives,
I have read 'Those Guys Have All the Fun' twice and it was fun reading this book.
It is a great book and I will advice others to read it once. I like his sense of humor and writing ability.
Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't believe the book has come out yet. I have it on preorder.

I haven't got the book yet but I can tell you that that I can independently confirm some of the stories that have leaked out from the book. Are they true? I don't know. But it's interesting to see them in print after hearing the stories for years. It makes me laugh because I wonder if they talked to the same people I did .

Oh, and for another good sports book check out the book by Leigh Montville about Evel Knievel. That also confirmed many of the things I knew about him . What amazes me is how this stuff stays out of the press.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)