New C/Ku LNBF to be released

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Those specs are NOT for the BSC621-2 but rather the SatelliteAV version (trying my best to keep both products apart)

The C-Band noise Temp. for the BSC621-2 is 13K

kyzursozay said:
Any idea what degree C-band noise temp. is? Could this be used with a 4DTV 922 instead of regular C/Ku band feedhorn setup?:confused:
I dont thing that 4dtv receivers support diseqc switchs, someone please correct me if I am wrong. If you are not using the diseqc switch you should be "good to go"

Last edited:
There is no need to go through the internal 2 way DiSEqC switch as the BSC621-2 has two individual inputs.

Ku and C

I installed the Bsc621-2 on my 120cm fortec star dish yesterday after I got the specialcone scalar ring.I installed thescalar ring all the way forward on the LNB then I mounted the the LNB as far back from the dish as possible.
I got zeroed the LNb using the triangular mark on the LNB.
I was able to get all my KU band sats and some C bnd sats using the built in switch.The KU band sats I was able to receive without the scalar ring.
I prooved to myself that its workable.I will wait for fintuning until cooler weather,when my feet won't stick to the roof.

Asto switches,I have had some problems with them.The built in switch occasionally interrupts on the KU side.
With the QPH031 LNBF I went thrue 4 4way switches,because they kept cutting out on the liniar transponders.Has onyone had that kind of problem?
Can anybody tell me what to do about it ?
Reinhold.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)