New Channel Lineup 8/17/17

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I knew changes were coming had no idea what. Was there something you thought they were adding?

Mine records up to 10 songs that can be played. It also allows you to go back several songs and hear what was played over again.

Interesting. I know about replay capability, but do those 10 songs remain in your radio indefinitely?

Interesting. I know about replay capability, but do those 10 songs remain in your radio indefinitely?

Yes you have 10 presets and the songs stay there until you replace them. Since it's only 10 songs it isn't a big deal but sometimes those are the songs I want to hear.

Reactions: TheKrell
Yay, this isn't that bad.

I've been wanting Turbo on the sats for a long time and no new single artist payola channels!

I wish they would renumber the channel lineup. Put the channels in each genre together roughly by year the channel covers as best as possible.

For example Country right now is:

55 - The Garth Channel
56 - The Highway
57 - No Shoes Radio
58 - Prime Country
59 - Willie's Roadhouse
60 - Outlaw Country
61 - Y2Kountry
62 - Bluegrass Junction

Why not:
55 - Willie's Roadhouse
56 - Prime Country
57 - Y2Kountry
58 - The Highway
59 - The Garth Channel
60 - No Shoes Radio
61 - Outlaw Country
62 - Bluegrass Junction

Or better yet, dump both Garth or Kenny Chesney and bring back The Village and the old X Country.

It would be nice if Octane and Turbo were next to each other.

Reactions: TheKrell
I think they want me to get rid of my DehlphiSky2 receiver and get something new. They keep sending me an email to reactivate one of my receivers that ran away from home several years ago. My Skyfi 2 radio is on a lifetime contract and ever since it became SiriusXM I have to have them refresh that radio at least once a week if I don't use it every day. SiriusXM, won't let me add the two radios in my Ram Truck or my Jeep Grand Cherokee to the account I have had for many years.

I think they want me to get rid of my DehlphiSky2 receiver and get something new. They keep sending me an email to reactivate one of my receivers that ran away from home several years ago. My Skyfi 2 radio is on a lifetime contract and ever since it became SiriusXM I have to have them refresh that radio at least once a week if I don't use it every day. SiriusXM, won't let me add the two radios in my Ram Truck or my Jeep Grand Cherokee to the account I have had for many years.

The Skyfi refresh problem think is a known issue I have seen it mentioned before and I'm guessing will never get fixed?
Curious what radio's won't they activate? (Or let you put on your account) I have one of their oldest radios since the Skyfi - a Roady 1 activated.

Odd. My 2016 Outback has satellite radio, but never states if it's Sirius or XM. No matter. We won't subscribe anyway.

My 2016 Outback has satellite radio, but never states if it's Sirius or XM. No matter.

Mine says "SiriusXM", which obscures the fact that it's a Sirius-only radio. :mad: My daughter's Hyundai says the same thing, but IIRC it's an XM radio only.

Reactions: navychop
The Skyfi refresh problem think is a known issue I have seen it mentioned before and I'm guessing will never get fixed?
Curious what radio's won't they activate? (Or let you put on your account) I have one of their oldest radios since the Skyfi - a Roady 1 activated.

The radio that ran away from home was a Delphi SkyFi3 XM Radio. It went away almost 4 years ago now. I would like to be able to get them to add my my Ram Truck and my Jeep Grand Cherokee onto my lifetime account, but they don't want to do that. I had a Roady 1 also but gave it away to a friend and he still has it working.

Almost the same situation. I don't use the Skyfi 2 (with lifetime subscription) that much. It had been a year since it was last used, but I did a refresh with no problem. I mostly use the internet to listen to SXM.

I am pleased to see Turbo (90's/2000's hard rock) getting a permanent channel 41 on the satellites. This should eliminate Octane from having throwback Turbo takeover days and more listening options for hard rock.

Reactions: HipKat

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)