New channel lineup

nuttz565

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 10, 2009
colorado
Hey guys does anyone know where I can find a updated channel lineup( of course E does not have one on there website) that includes the newer channels that have been added like epix2. Thanks

Dish gets their online channel lineup from zap2it. When zap2it updates their listings (which usually takes from 1 to 2 weeks after new channels are added) epix2 with then appear on dish's listings.

I think what he means is the lineup cards they have in PDF form. they are grossly out of date already. (i'm still ticked they don't include the dish america packages on them. My installer gave me one and I was like, what good is this?)

I think what he means is the lineup cards they have in PDF form. they are grossly out of date already. (i'm still ticked they don't include the dish america packages on them. My installer gave me one and I was like, what good is this?)
Ya this is what I was referring to. You would think Dish would have a accurate channel lineup so potential customers could see what there offering!

I agree that it would be nice if they updated channel lineups. Maybe they are waiting for June 3. It would also be nice if they had a channel line-up card for the Dish America HD only packages.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)