New Channel Unrequest

Yespage

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Feb 27, 2010
Ohio
Syfy.

Sharknado was the straw that broke this camels back. Hard to believe the channel that gave us a solid (if not poorly tied up finish) series BSG is capable of making something as poor as Sharknado. This is what that channel does with my money?!

I hate reality programming and the likes of Honey Boo Boo, but can at least appreciate the market for such programming, but Sharknado?! Did they make that movie on a dare? What is next Crocicane? Northeaster Beaver?

There's a lot of crap on TV that I don't watch, yet I don't go asking for channels to be dropped. Lord knows that Dish does enough of that without my asking for it.... ;)

You do realize that Sharknado was extremely popular and went viral online and throughout media. More people probably watched that than BSG. I admit that it was a terrible movie but I still watched it... twice. They know it's bad and they do it on purpose because there are a lot of people that love to watch movies like that. It's the "It's so bad it's fun to watch" theory.

?By the way, LOVE the Northeaster Beaver idea!

SyFy died when they added wrestling.

Agreed. Syfy use to be SCIFI meaning they use to show great old shows like THE SIX MILLION DOLLAR MAN , INCREDIBLE HULK, BUCK ROGERS,BATTLESTAR GALACTICA and more cool sci-fi shows. I havent watched it in years and dont plan on it. Someone needs to come out with a SCI-FI classic tv channel.

My vote is for Chiller. Take it down!!! Horror movies should never be cut or edited for time because of commercials. Just kidding about really taking it down. Why have a horror channel with cuts and commercials???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)