New Channel Unrequest

Hey, at least SYFY is consistent with its name and the content it shows, unlike many other channels who don't even show anything close to their namesakes.

When they were SCIFI, they showed science fiction. Now that they are SYFY, they show silly fantasy.

Leave Syfy where it is,just because 1 person doesnt like a Movie isnt a reason to pull a channel...Blast Vegas was just as bad but it was entertaining
Sorry, but I'm pretty certain that Satguy posting rules state that if just one person makes an unrequest demand, the channel must be pulled.

SO BAD IT'S GOOD. At least that is what I've heard so set a DVR on it. If I ever get around to watching it that is. And SciFi has been going S (going for the natural gas rig on fire, my guess) since it changed it's name to SyFy.

I miss the days of Scifi when they had chain reactions and Scifi Prime. http://youtu.be/YwZS0Tn3Vkc

Of course today I'm sick of marathons on all these channels all the time. I wish they would do M-F schedules again and have more variety. No same 1 hour show back to back as regular programming.
I agree scifi is mostly dead on Syfy. My suggestion if you are a scifi fan is to watch Netflix and Hulu Plus. You can watch from episode 1 loads of scifi shows. Its what I have been doing. Right now the only Dish supplied TV I watch out of 300 plus channels are the Nascar Sprint Cup races. I run Netflix and Hulu Plus on my Roku(I bought,not Dish freebie) and it runs fine even with my 3.2 download speed. So I get to pick my marathons now.

SO BAD IT'S GOOD. At least that is what I've heard so set a DVR on it. If I ever get around to watching it that is. And SciFi has been going S (going for the natural gas rig on fire, my guess) since it changed it's name to SyFy.

I thought it was fun to watch and laugh at. I watched it again when I had some friends over. It's great to watch with a group and crack jokes at. There is a line in a Seinfeld episode where Jerry says "I can't go to a bad movie by myself. What, am I gonna make sarcastic remarks to strangers?" That is exactly what this movie is for.

I thought it was fun to watch and laugh at. I watched it again when I had some friends over. It's great to watch with a group and crack jokes at. There is a line in a Seinfeld episode where Jerry says "I can't go to a bad movie by myself. What, am I gonna make sarcastic remarks to strangers?" That is exactly what this movie is for.
This is what Rifftrax is for.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)