New Channels? Dvr?

edtorious

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Feb 6, 2005
San Diego, CA
Where are the new channels promised this March? Anybody noticed new channels yet? How will we know anyway? How about the DVR? I would feel alot better if they deliver to their promise even w/ the impending DOOM of VOOM in 30 days :D

edtorious said:
Where are the new channels promised this March? Anybody noticed new channels yet? How will we know anyway? How about the DVR? I would feel alot better if they deliver to their promise even w/ the impending DOOM of VOOM in 30 days :D

they said the new channels will be added in march not that they will be added march 1, still have another 30 days in march

edtorious said:

Very good tongue in cheek.

They told me on the phone today that they had 14 channels "confirmed" that would be rolled out "during the month".

Lob

Wow, we finally get more HD channels which will bring the count up to nearly 50!...then we might get them all taken away and be forced to go back to 8-10

KINDA LIKE RENTING A FERRARI FOR A MONTH AND THEN GETTING YOUR HYUNDAI BACK FROM THE SHOP :no

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)