New channels In June?

I agree voom hd is not something I would consider a priority, I mean who the hell wants animaniacs or whatever it is in hd, 41 hd channels is the number I heard, remy it makes sense what youre saying, probably right, didnt get into specifics with the boss, just got a woody when I heard 41 hd channels!!!....I would just be happy if they added a few nice hd channels this summer, not the same old cv bs....ie-wealth tv in hd.... They did add DTHD and NGHD recently, but also were the last major cable operator to do so. CV sux like that.

I was going to start a new thread on this but I figured this is related to any new HD we get. I just got my bill and effective July 25th, WNYE Channel 22 will require a digital cable box to receive the channel. So that is one analog going off for possibly more HD.

I was going to start a new thread on this but I figured this is related to any new HD we get. I just got my bill and effective July 25th, WNYE Channel 22 will require a digital cable box to receive the channel. So that is one analog going off for possibly more HD.
As listed on the guide channel Cspan-2 will be needing a digital box also..more HD on the way... the last time there was a channel change we got NGHD & Discovery HDT

Is Cablevision ever going to carry BBC America and Boomerang, which seem to be available on every other cable and satellite system in the USA?
I've always wondered why they aren't adding these channels, esp when they are avail everywhere else.

updated info?....anyone?... anyone?...

as it has been said before in this post the new channels should be up by the end of july if everything goes as planned so there would be more info when we get closer to that time a week or so before

as it has been said before in this post the new channels should be up by the end of july if everything goes as planned so there would be more info when we get closer to that time a week or so before

So why does the title of this sticky thread read JUNE?

I don't think anyone knew when more HD would be coming, so it was assumed June. It appears now, since we have gotten notices on our bills, that it will most likely be in late July or August new channels appear. All based upon the removal of analog channels.

Last edited:
so i just took a look at the voom stations and i must say cv is definitely getting this. wanna know why? there is nothing on it. horse jumping? seriously. why is cv so far behind, its not like they are some tiny cable company. also found out no fios in brooklyn, ny where i am for atleast 2 years. first gonna do all of nj. now i gotta move to nj!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts