New channels In June?

CFL over college football? CFL? seriously? over college basketball? I cannot wait for the contract to be up so CV has to get ESPN2HD. College Football Bowl games not in HD was killing me

dont be so quick to think when the contract is up espn2hd is a sure thing, the starz/encore contract just got renewed and everyone thought when we renewed that we would get starz on demand and we didnt.

CFL over college football? CFL? seriously? over college basketball? I cannot wait for the contract to be up so CV has to get ESPN2HD. College Football Bowl games not in HD was killing me

Don't you love these type of people who barely read any of your post and just assume crap, and submit their own reply. First things first, I am a HUGE college fan. Both NCAAF (Miami 'Canes fan) and NCAABB (UNC fan). And I am always pumped up to watch 10+ CFB games on a Saturday. The CFL doesn't come close to NCAAF, but I really like to watch the CFL during the summer. Second, did I mention anything about ''CFL over CFB''? Or anything over CBB? No, I was being specific about what ESPN2 shows during the summer. I really don't care much for NASCAR or Tennis. So here is some advice for you friguy, read the person's post ONE-HUNDRED PERCENT then reply. I mean, is it going to kill you if you read a person's post 100%?

first off, how do you know it wouldnt kill me if i were to read your entire post....but moving on, here is exactly what you said...100% of it

I'm looking pretty forward to the Voom HD channels coming. I am a HUGE sports fan, but i'm not that upset that ESPN2HD is not included. When you really take a look at their schedule, they just show crap. What do they show, soccer, NASCAR, and Tennis? Sorry, but i'll take the 15 HD channels which includes WorldSport HD, which broadcasts CFL Friday Night Football, over the crap they're showing over at ESPN2HD

lets highlight some points
1, not upset about not having ESPN2HD, not mentioning only in the summer
2, you say their schedule is crap, was i supposed to just assume you meant only at certain times of the year??
3, you clearly say "i'll take the 15 HD channels which includes WorldSport HD, which broadcasts CFL Friday Night Football, over the crap they're showing over at ESPN2HD"

so, after reading your post 100%, id still say the same thing, how could u pick Voom's 15HD stations over ESPN2HD?

first off, how do you know it wouldnt kill me if i were to read your entire post....but moving on, here is exactly what you said...100% of it

I'm looking pretty forward to the Voom HD channels coming. I am a HUGE sports fan, but i'm not that upset that ESPN2HD is not included. When you really take a look at their schedule, they just show crap. What do they show, soccer, NASCAR, and Tennis? Sorry, but i'll take the 15 HD channels which includes WorldSport HD, which broadcasts CFL Friday Night Football, over the crap they're showing over at ESPN2HD

lets highlight some points
1, not upset about not having ESPN2HD, not mentioning only in the summer
2, you say their schedule is crap, was i supposed to just assume you meant only at certain times of the year??
3, you clearly say "i'll take the 15 HD channels which includes WorldSport HD, which broadcasts CFL Friday Night Football, over the crap they're showing over at ESPN2HD"

so, after reading your post 100%, id still say the same thing, how could u pick Voom's 15HD stations over ESPN2HD?

Sorry I didn't mention that I was referring towards what they show during the summer. I thought people on here had more than an IQ of 70. Sorry I had to make you sound like a girl with her mascara missing. Would I take 15 Voom channels over ESPN2 during the summer? Yeah, of course. Would I take 15 Voom channels over ESPN2 during the fall, winter and early spring months? No, i'd rather have ESPN2.

first, i use mascara that doesnt run, second, ill call cablevision and see if they can switch between voom and espn 2 when you want it. usually cable companies dont change their lineup to coordinate with the seasons. abc in the spring, nbc in the winter. And now after having the voom stations for a couple weeks, I still think they are a waste of space, maybe for people like you that dont work, but i do, and dont have that much time to watch all this crap tv. maybe soon they will have cspan2 HD for you so you have that much more to watch.

seems like im not the only one....http://www.satelliteguys.us/cablevi...-voom-hd-coming-june-26th-through-28th-6.html

Now that Wimbledon coverage on ESPN2 HD is over, I can get back to my Voom. I've not had time to watch much Voom the past two weeks. I've missed it much, but I'm also a tennis freak, so for six weeks of the year ESPN2 HD win (Aussie and French Opens & Wimby), however Voom wins for me most of the rest of the year. There is an audience for both - even in the SAME person.

Friguy3, your maturity level is most refreshing...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts