New channels on 103 w

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Same here I can't wait until I can get 10 or 12 set back up.:)

hope not. There is already 6 video channels on there

Now I know a 29270 symbol rate has more room for channels but as noted above 103W is harder to get on a 6 footer than 87W does

I'm trying to locate a 7 1/2 ft dish in my area to use. I really don't want to put up a 10 ft. Althought if I can't find a 7 1/2 I may got to houses of customers I put in 10 fts for years ago and see if they would like it removed.

well magically it came on on the Manhattan

I guess there is a pro and con for this TP they are on
-pro...centralized in the US so easier for affiliates to grab
-con...7/8 FEC which means in simple terms you need lots of signal quality (less room for data errors)

Sad to say that my 6' Satellite special is unable to receive those channels at that frequency. Because of that I even started a new post asking of where it best to blindscan satellites one band at a time.

With my 6 footer (Fortec) I had to pull the LNB out further than I normally have it (further away from the dish) to lock it

I have try my WSI 6" dish at 103.0 w DW comes and goes very low signal with the Coolsat 5000 signal Q 63, on my 7.5" Unimash with the Coolsat Q 89. Were is AMC1 replacement satellite.

It could just be me, but the MeTV and This feeds from 103 look much worse than the ones on 87W. I hope that they stay at 87W or stay in both locations.

For some reason, 103W is also a little more problematic than others for me, too. Primarily why I went to the orthomode feed, to add a little more Q to my signal for all the baseball. It worked. :)

103 is also why I went with an orthomode on my 6'. I did not have much success with what I wanted to do on 103 since they moved my desired feeds to a diff bird and the main target went BISS.

They all show as AC3 on my S9. Coming in fine here.

How about posting them? I can guess at them, but it takes a long time to manually create a channel, try a 'guess' and then do it all over again....hoping to hit the right combo of numbers.

Status
Please reply by conversation.