New Channels or Substitutes for the Loss of Fox/Disney

photog72

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Nov 21, 2008
Houston
Strange. I subscribe to Dish America Silver. Channels 9660-9682 opened up. MASN, NESN, Big 10, ESPCL, SNY, et cetera. Of course these channels come in at the end of baseball season, but they're nice to have. Unfortunately, they are not HD. What's the deal w/ these channels?

hey cool I'll definitely want to check out the boxing classincs on espn classics. I was missing that channel.

A friend of mine along with a relative was watching a football game on the Big Ten network last weekend so that has already came in handy.

feel the "pain" also

But they wouldn't give HD. Dish is a cheap A$% company

It is "crappy" that the replacement channels are SD. SD looks like poop on my big television; this is why I pay the "big bucks" for HD because I am A HD or nothing consumer.

Give me what I am paying for or give me a credit. It is not my battle to fight Fox but Dish should do ALL it can do please the customer and that would be providing HD programming for replacement channels. My 2 cents worth from a 11 year Dish Customer

It is "crappy" that the replacement channels are SD. SD looks like poop on my big television; this is why I pay the "big bucks" for HD because I am A HD or nothing consumer.

Give me what I am paying for or give me a credit. It is not my battle to fight Fox but Dish should do ALL it can do please the customer and that would be providing HD programming for replacement channels. My 2 cents worth from a 11 year Dish Customer
+1. Would have liked to get all these channels in HD instead of SD. :rant:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)