new channels since August before 4dtv shut down.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Z_finigan

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Sep 27, 2016
Florida
Well The can is out of the bag. it's up on Lyng sat. I get all them with my mini x2 box. now mine says 3981. 30000. psk 8.
Lyng sat says 3980. 30000 psk 16.
I have a 10 foot channel master. and with all that. signals 80. and quality 68%. anything less the 60% and it goes out. very hard to tune.. But enjoy it. while you can, going on 3rd month for me.
Galaxy 19. 97*

Zach

Last edited by a moderator:
Im writing again. I tried to tune my dish in. the best is 75 S and 68Q. And here is the weird thing. the lnb has to be off set. otherwise it does not work. it kinda points toward the top of the center. if it is lined up. i get all tv stations, but not 3980 transponder . And on other satellites im running in the 90's

3980 won't scan in on my 7.5' with an HDVR3500. Must be a weak signal if a 10 footer has trouble holding it.

I have tuned it on my second dish now. I only have a cheap LNB. But what I do is tune in Galaxy 19. This 3980 or like my cheap box. 3981 30000 . Then I get a low signal. Then I turn the LNB. I got to 46. But not locked. Then I changed my focus point. Which was 42. And kept bringing it in and it locks at 38. Focus point. Now from mid July to a few weeks ago. I never lost TV ever. But Durning the day I get sun fade. I think it's cause it is such a weak signal. The time are about 10
To 4. It comes in but breaks up. I live in Fla. I can say. By making the change. The other satellites and not as strong. But I never lose them.

Guys this is a very hard feed to pick up. Adjusting the skew on my LNBF a bit it cuts out, and with the f/d. She is hard to pull in but a 10 footer can.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)