New CI Channel Added (Channel 542)

laman400

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 1, 2006
In surfing today, I noticed that channel 542 has been added to the NHL CI listing in my EPG. It now runs from channel 542-558 instead of from 543-558 as it did before today. Could channel 542 be there for the NHL Network SD version soon to be added?

This has been discussed in the uplink thread also, but looking in advance I don't see any games listed or anything else. I wish the NHL Network would be offered in SD but Dish said they weren't going to offer it in SD. So I'm not really sure what the extra channel was added for?

And the "Center Ice Extra" has gone away. No loss as far as I'm concerned.

The Center Ice Extra is gone today because it's Saturday. They never have the CI Extra channel running on Sat. for some reason (mostly due to needing enough channels for Sat.). But like you said IceRunner, this channel is never updated right and half the time doesn't work, so what a waste IMO.

The Center Ice Extra is gone today because it's Saturday. They never have the CI Extra channel running on Sat. for some reason (mostly due to needing enough channels for Sat.). But like you said IceRunner, this channel is never updated right and half the time doesn't work, so what a waste IMO.

The center ice extra is gone on Saturday because they have the whole HNIC feed on that channel.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts