New cust, what packages to order to get Multiple Dishes/Most Satellite installed free

Hello,

I'm will be a new DISH customer VERY soon. I qualify as a NEW customer (confirmed earlier this evening).

Anyways, I love to ocassionally pick up different forgein and what have you packages. I'd live to get the most out of my "FREE INSTALL".

I am DMA #154: Rochester / Austin, MN & Mason City, IA

I was wondering, what I need to order at signup to have the most satellites being reachable at install. I don't care if there are two....even three dishes that need to be installed (though 2 is what I was thinking).

My equipment will be 6 211/211k with EHD. 3 leased, 3 owned

What is seen as the most likely ideal or must have satellite locations to have access to in the next couple years.

If given a choice, what are the 2 dishes I should shoot for getting? Either for what they get now, or what they may be able to get with new sat launches.

DISH 1000 PLUS and DISH 1000.4???? (is 1000 PLUS still availble) Grasping at straws a bit here.

Any SWITCHES I should insist upon or try to get??

*** Thank you SOOOOO much! I'm trying to research it myself, but I like to check with the EXPERTS! ***

ok....you order for example the "german package for $27.99 a month (you can cancel it as soon as the dish is installed). But that will give you the 118.7 install and the dish 1000+ , its a one cabnle solution ...so there

It will be a 44 switch

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts