New customer offer

Status
Please reply by conversation.

wildcats

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jan 13, 2006
I am looking at the new offers from Direct. I am looking to get one hd receiver and one dvr and two regular receivers. What will this cost me upfront? I know on the direct website the HD has an instant rebate but will I pay full price for the dvr or is there a rebate on this as well?

well this is a strange time as the lease model has just launched! 1 week ago you would have been fine, but right now everything is still up in the air and no one is 100% sure what the deals turly are.

kds64 said:
walmart has h20 for $98.99 with tax it comes out to $107.??
if they have any left

Every authorized dealer is now selling H20s for $99.99 and we include our exclusive 5 yr. warranty and no sales tax.

-Robert

Last edited:
DTV TiVo Dealer said:
Every authorized dealer is not selling H20s for $99.99 and we include our exclusive 5 yr. warranty and no sales tax.

-Robert
Are you still selling receivers or are you leasing them? Directv went up to $349 if sold.:)

boba said:
Are you still selling receivers or are you leasing them? Directv went up to $349 if sold.:)

I have been trying to get a answer from my DIRECTV rep for the past few weeks and hear different interpretations every time I ask. So very unfortunately I still do not know if or for how much I can sell DIRECTV receiver and DVRs for. I will escalate my request and post the definite answer.

-Robert

DTV TiVo Dealer said:
I have been trying to get a answer from my DIRECTV rep for the past few weeks and hear different interpretations every time I ask. So very unfortunately I still do not know if or for how much I can sell DIRECTV receiver and DVRs for. I will escalate my request and post the definite answer.

-Robert
Go to the sales help button on the dealer website you will find the answer with a little searching.:)

Robert,

Are the rebates gone for any purchases of the HD Tivo? I got 4 SD Tivos from you in September, but I'm considering taking the HD plunge and my locals won't be MPEG 4 until probably late 2007. Thanks.

purwater said:
Robert,

Are the rebates gone for any purchases of the HD Tivo? I got 4 SD Tivos from you in September, but I'm considering taking the HD plunge and my locals won't be MPEG 4 until probably late 2007. Thanks.
The $200 rebate is over. There is a $100 rebate from D* now on the HD Tivo according to what the rep told me this morning.

Tonedeaf said:
The $200 rebate is over. There is a $100 rebate from D* now on the HD Tivo according to what the rep told me this morning.

Actually, all rebate are through for existing customers. New activations can take a $100 rebate for any one of the following models: HR10-250, H20, R15.

-Robert

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)