New D* member starting friday!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

sportjeeptj99

Original poster
Apr 26, 2007
Hey all,

I am moving from the other sat company to D* on friday. :) I have the HD-DVR coming. I notice there are multiple models out there from HR-20 to HR-23. What are my chances of getting a 23 which seems to have more recording space? Is it worth calling them before they come out and requesting one?

Welcome to DBSTalk and DirecTV!

In dealing with DirecTV I have found that the model depends on what the installer has on the truck. You can try contacting DirecTV, but I suspect that's what they will tell you.

Any other insights?

Welcome to DBSTalk and DirecTV!

In dealing with DirecTV I have found that the model depends on what the installer has on the truck. You can try contacting DirecTV, but I suspect that's what they will tell you.

Any other insights?

Your welcoming him to the wrong site. :eek:

Even if you call DIRECTV and 10 CSRs promise you you'll get a brand new HR23 you'll still end up getting whatever used HD DVR the installer happens to have on the truck at the time.

Hey all,

I am moving from the other sat company to D* on friday. :) I have the HD-DVR coming. I notice there are multiple models out there from HR-20 to HR-23. What are my chances of getting a 23 which seems to have more recording space? Is it worth calling them before they come out and requesting one?

You get what you get. Yorktown is right, there is no way to ensure you get a certain model...

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts