New deal from D*...

Status
Please reply by conversation.

the_Drake

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Aug 18, 2007
Hey ya'll. I got a call earlier this week from DirecTV stating I've been such a good customer (all of one year) and they would like to offer me NFL Sunday Ticket at a discounted price. They offered me ST for 145.00 with Superfan included!! So, I see it as 200 off the regular price. I took it.

My question is, with this do I get the FSN package as well?? I've never had these channels, and was flipping through and noticed these (most of them) were on. Is that included in a premium sports pack?

What about HD? Do the games on the schedule reflect what is going on? i.e. if I tune to an HD channel will I get SD?

How do you access Superfan online?

Well, that is all. Thanks for the input !!!

Do you have an HD receiver?

They may have included the FSN package, but that will not get you any more professional games than what you get with only your local RSN. They are all subject to blackout rules. There are a few rare cases where you will get another team or two from getting all the RSNs but that is not a common scenario.

For Sunday Ticket there are two separate channel listings for high def and standard. The lower group contains the standard definition channels and the higher group contains the high definition channels.

Also, the FSN channels have nothing to do with the NFL.

Thanks.

Yes, I have an HD receiver.
And I am aware of the FSN difference when it comes to NFL. The reason I ask is because i stumbled upon these channels that I never "thought" I had before. I never went to those channels, but now I know I get them.

Guess I'm really asking is are the the FSN sports channels included with a premium sports package. i vaguely remember such things last fall, when I first joined, but I am unsure. Just curiosity, really. If I had them before, Great!! If they are included with the purchase of ST, a premium service, then bonus!!

Thanks again!!

Thanks.

Yes, I have an HD receiver.
And I am aware of the FSN difference when it comes to NFL. The reason I ask is because i stumbled upon these channels that I never "thought" I had before. I never went to those channels, but now I know I get them.

Guess I'm really asking is are the the FSN sports channels included with a premium sports package. i vaguely remember such things last fall, when I first joined, but I am unsure. Just curiosity, really. If I had them before, Great!! If they are included with the purchase of ST, a premium service, then bonus!!

Thanks again!!

No...
The NFL ST is entirely different than the FSN sports package, they probably turned them on so you could try them and failed to mention it.

Jimbo

sports pack not included.. there is a free preview this weekend or next weekend, can't remember which. sounds like this weekend.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)