New Digital Lineup - NW PA

scnrfrq

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Feb 24, 2007
I have a question on our new digital lineup changes effective 3/4. I see many of the channels that we currently receive on channels 1-70 (such as ESPN, Discovery, USA, etc.) are now listed as being in the over 100 list:
http://www.twcguide.com/media/change-flyer-page2.pdf

Does this mean that we will no longer receive any channels below 100, and that people will need to have a digital box for each of their TV's? If not, why are the channels listed twice, below 100 and above 100?

Has anyone had this happen in their system yet?

I am in Northeast Ohio, and I think we get served by the same company could be wrong, but I think Northeast Ohio, and NW penn. are the same...but I am hoping they keep those there as I have a tv with just a cable line plugged into it! I guess we will find out soon.

Those will still be on the lower channels as analog only, with the higher channels as the digital signal repeats of the lower channels. That is how they did this In Corpus Christi TW. I did lose the movie channels though, the required a converter box to subscribe. Your set up should still work for now without a box and lower analog channels only.

I went to our local TWC office in Erie, PA yesterday. They stated that the new digital lineup should be in effect on 3/20 or right around there for our area.

Digital lineup changed sometime overnight in the Erie, PA area. All digital channels are now grouped by channel type (childrens, news, sports, etc.). In the few minutes before I left for work I like the changes.

The new HD channels have been added also.

Nothing has changed in Millcreek, just outside of Erie. No new lineup, and no new HD channels. We were supposed to get WICU HD and STO HD today, but TW is true to form, and nothing has happened.

WICU HD was not there as of 7 am. However they did have a channel spot for WSEE HD, but there was no picture.

So far the line up seems ok. However I have not been too keen on the old Weather Channel's Local Forcast. It shows a generic forecast for the entire county and people who live here know the entire county doesn't get the same weather. Alot of the places I have visited in the past year have the forecasts broken down by cities, and I wonder when the area is going to see weather channel in HD, and does anyone have it yet?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)