New Direct TV account...??

Status
Please reply by conversation.

fixdent

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Oct 1, 2011
Northwestern Ontario Canada
I used to use a Bell Dish down in Mesa Arizona.

Some folks renting from me last year had a Direct TV dish installed and paid for the year. They have since moved out and the dish and reciever are still there. They paid out their account.

Is it possible to have an account set up for only one month as I will be down there in March, since the equipment is already installed, but no card is there.

Thanks,
Gordon

No, any new account carries at least a year (sd) or two (hd) commitment. That sd may be two years by now, I'm not sure.

That sd may be two years by now, I'm not sure.

They paid off their contract to get out of it...so it's all finished. But I have the equipment left iin my rental, I was wondering if I can sign on without a contract...??

--
Gordon

Is there a different account available since I already have the equipment. I know the previous renters had to pay out their account at $20 per month to pay off the reciever.

What about adding this reciever to a different account that a cousin of mine already has..?? would that work...??

Thanks,
Gordon

The equipment is almost definitely leased, which means it should have been returned to Directv when the renters closed the account. In that case, Directv will not let you activate it on a different account.

Turkey reason to your contract and livers boxes they were NFL and it for year those boxes arc drift to be home in there again charge for him right now

Ah, that's different! The boxes are probably so old that Directv doesn't want them back. What is the model of the receiver?

What I tell people with vacation homes is to install a dish at each of their properties and have receivers installed at their home property and take the receivers with them to plug in at their vacation homes when they go.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts