New Direct TV Ad

Something tells me, it's just a matter of time until E* makes a move and somehow they will find a marketing comeback that will bite D* in the arse. It will be interesting when the BS starts flying.

amazingly i just saw an hd dish add on fox as well

i think this competition might be good

"Dishnetwork, we have Voom and you don't Directv, neener neener neener"

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I think they bought all the ads in today's USA Today, some 2 page spreads, some full page, some 1/2 page ads; some in color, some in B&W. Too many to count.

I must say, the channel lineup is impressive.

Anyone catch the new add announcing 100 channels of HD and I believe they say "Blowing Dish Network Out of the Water".
A satellite blowing Dish Network "out of the water"? Shouldn't it have said "out of the sky"? I also don't think you are allowed to bump other sats out of their orbits.:rolleyes:

If this advertising blitz and poung D* is doing on E* doesnt get E* moving, nothing will. I think if we dont see some big movement, than the AT&T talks are definitely holding everything up.
To the contrary, if Dish wants to get the $65.00 per share from AT&T, they can't let the street value fall. They will be doing something to counter soon. Think what you will about Charlie, he's too good of a bottom line business man.

Same argument, different day, different thread. I wish the self-proclaimed elitists who continue to say the same thing would be more original in their thoughts and comments. If we have to continue to plow through the same garbage in every thread at least say something new for a change.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)