New Direct TV Ad

Something tells me, it's just a matter of time until E* makes a move and somehow they will find a marketing comeback that will bite D* in the arse. It will be interesting when the BS starts flying.

Charlie is too busy splitting up the company and selling to ATT :haha

Speak for yourself! I wonder what the Directv fanboys would be saying if Directv had Voom exclusively. ;)

Not the point of the comment, no reason for a sub to not want it if they can get it included without a price increase or some other reason like to many channels that will effect PQ of what they already offer. The point was that there doesn't seem to be any interest from the other sat co or the cable companies. Don't you think the powers to be at Voom want it on other providers, must not be worth it to them to have it.

I guess D* figures that people will be willing to pay the additional 5 bucks so why not charge it. While I don't agree with the charge it's between D* and their HD subscribers.

Yeah that changes it to 5$ difference between D and E though.. We might actually see D* costing more ultimately with this nonsense going on.. :)

Speak for yourself! I wonder what the Directv fanboys would be saying if Directv had Voom exclusively. ;)

Well I'm not a D* fanboy but if they MADE me take it in order to get HD I would be telling them that $10 was $10 too much for that crap on voom! :D

It is a great ad. D* big satellite pushing all the little birds out of the way.

Darn I wanted to quote your sig... about NESN and the Sox. D* just added NESN to the CONUS so join us over there. It looks great. Though hopefully for you it will hit E* soon.

Sox in 7!
:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts