New DIRECTIVO coming next month?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
slacker9876 said:
Well VoD doesn't even work on DirecTV, so that is not a fair comparison. However, lack of this functionality on cable and satellite is EXACTLY why they all need to support Netflix, Hulu, etc.

I'm only interested in the TiVo so my DVR doesn't auto-shred my recordings. If is looking like the THR-22, will be an HR-22 ... and I am willing to bet that none of the issues I see with the D* software exist on the TiVo platform ... just because it is that well written.

Auto shred? I believe you can protect your programs from getting automattically deleted on DirecTV DVR's like you can on every other DVR.

Sent from my iPad 2 using the SatelliteGuys App

isaacmorseMI said:
Auto shred? I believe you can protect your programs from getting automattically deleted on DirecTV DVR's like you can on every other DVR.

Sent from my iPad 2 using the SatelliteGuys App

Auto-shred as in black screen recordings with no show ... Still happens all the time in the Hr20 and I don't have hours to spend troubleshooting with call center agents with less knowledge about satellites than I have.

Auto-shred as in black screen recordings with no show ... Still happens all the time in the Hr20 and I don't have hours to spend troubleshooting with call center agents with less knowledge about satellites than I have.

Even thought I have other issues with my HR20, I have never had the issue of black screen recording with no show.

I only get this issue with my HR20 but not with my HR24

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)