new directv customer question

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
did you order off directv.com?

And did you get a email type receipt? If so, i would call them, and ask them to check it out for you. It may of been an error on there part.

I remember when I signed up they said there would be some kind of $25 hold charge or something. They said it should never show up. They supposedly credit it back after they verify your credit or something to that effect. At any rate, it didn't show up on mine so, you could be the same way.

If you really are wondering, why not just call customer service and have them explain it to you?

as Mark stated, its best to call and ask.. But if it is $25.00 EVEN (no change, etc) then it is just a "Hold" (It will come off hold in 2-3 business days) to make sure card is good and valid, why $25? I dont know, thats how Directv does it.. If its $24.xx or $25.xx (change) Directv usually charges $19.95 PLUS tax for "Handling" fee, but if I recall D* Website has been waiving that fee for months now..

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts